Views:194 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Role - Project Management - Housing Project (12-25 yrs)
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
OVERALL - END-TO-END PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
- To put in place a comprehensive project schedule right from field investigation, statutory clearances to complete handover to the customers including resource scheduling and constantly track the project progress on all fronts vis-- -vis schedule including Cost, QC and Safety
- To guide and facilitate all necessary support to the Project managers in terms of drawings, staff support, materials, internal decisions, technical solutions, resolving contractor issues and all other resources on a timely basis.
- Set-up and nurture a strong team for project execution.
- To ensure completion of the projects by settling all claims and handover to in a satisfactory manner and also complete the necessary project closure SOPs.
BUDGETING / SCHEDULING / COSTING:
- To co-ordinate and facilitate finalization of the budget for all projects and constantly track the actual cost vis-- -vis approved budget.
- To effectively monitor and control the project progress schedule vs. actual, tracking variance analysis and control measures on a cross-functional basis etc., periodic reviews and leadership at site as well as H.O level and timely execution of projects as per quality standards in full compliance to the approved drawings.
COORDINATION / INTERACTION WITH DIFFERENT DEPARTMENTS:
- To co-ordinate and interact with all the concerned departments and ensure timely execution as per overall strategy.
- To organize periodic meetings at site office/corporate office/consultants/vendor offices, organize workshops etc. as necessary and ensure fool proof exchange of information, timely solutions/action plans and synchronized action from all the departments, like approvals from Liaison department and availability of drawings from architecture etc.
- To jointly work together with the departments and refine/modify the systems and processes for achieving best project implementation efficiencies/ productivity, implement/follow the systems and contribute to upgrade the systems on a continuous basis.
- To make sure that the handover of the completed works happens on a - zero snags- basis to the customers/society and to the Facilities Management department.
- Jointly work towards effective operations and to identify and inculcate necessary improvements for future.
CONTRACTS / VENDOR / TENDER MANAGEMENT:
- To carry out research for the availability of best contractors/ vendors to carry out the execution of the project.
- To arrive at contract and agreements along with the Contract approval team for assigning contract keeping in mind the best suited contracting strategy/vendor selection and water tight contracts, achieving execution efficiencies.
- To launch the project on time by mobilizing the contractors, services of other vendors/consultants.
- To enforce and monitor on regular basis to ensure that the provisions of the contract are compiled upon as per the company strategy and the contract.
- To ensure the contract/work order provisions while clearing and certifying the claims and bills of contractors/vendors.
- To keep abreast about availability of latest construction technology for execution of projects at optimum time frame and inculcate innovative, futuristic designs and amenities, services like HVAC, STP,ELVS,PHE,FPS and Electrical etc. and institutionalizing standardization across all projects.
- To carry out value-engineering process, adopting best possible strategies and construction methodologies with support and in coordination with concerned departments.
- To trouble shoot, solve and guide the onsite project team of the problems, technical solutions and necessary expertise/decisions for execution of the projects.
- To be responsible to resolve project related complaints i.e. those problems/issues/defects which are not routine maintenance related, at any given point in time till company is associated with the project.
- To keep abreast the Management on New Technologies, Right Construction Practices, Government Policies