Managing Partner at Megma Services
Views:153 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Sales Engineer - Solar Projects (3-6 yrs)
Sr sales Engineer- Solar projects( Institutional sales)
- Leading solar company( OEM) requires Sr Sales Engineer - Solar projects ( Institutional sales )- Delhi
- One of our client a leading solar company which is a Leading Project Developer and EPC solutions company located in Delhi NCR Region dedicated to Solar Rooftop/ Captive Power project solutions for Commercial and Industrial organizations.
- We have a dedicated team of Designers & Engineers to cater all your technical requirements, and have executed projects of almost 10000+ kWp for various clients. We currently have projects and operations spread over 10 states .
- We are a company that pride ourselves on our teams technical and design ability. With this thought we have started a first of its kind Financial Generation Guarantee (FGG).
- FGG is a program where a bank guarantee is provided to client for ensuring that in case our plants perform below a certain level, the ROI of clients is not hurt.
- FGG is provided to all our clients till the end of their ROI period, which is typically 3 years.
- We would be delighted to meet you and present some more information about our company and solar. We are sure rooftop solar would be add value to your esteemed organization and help improve the company's profitability.
- We are looking for Sales Manager( Institutional sales) for our client office in Delhi ( Connaught place)
PFB the details :
1) Client : Leading solar company( OEM)
2) Role : Sales Manager ( Institutional sales)
3) Experience : 3 to 8 years in institutional sales
4) Location : Delhi- Connaught place
5) Joining : Maximum 15-20 days
6) Compensation : competitive
PFB the JD :
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- We are looking for proactive candidates to work as a part of a team to build and service corporate clients.
- The role will involve prospect qualification, development and execution of targeted sales strategies, outreach to leads, sales presentations and meeting sales goals.
- Total responsibility and accountability of institutional sales.
- Focusing on the Schools, Hotels, Architects, Contractors, Builders etc.
- Generating potential leads.
- Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and classifying new sales opportunities.
- Meeting with customers and Providing customers with information about solar.
- Gathering information to accurately identify the customers solar needs.
- Providing customers with quotes, sales orders, shipping information, and tax credit information.
- Providing after-sales service including courtesy calls and site visits.
- Following up on sales quotes from other members of the sales team.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with new leads and existing clients.
- The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Create a roadmap for new product business development, initiate actions for generating sales.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's degree in any field. MBA or equivalent degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 Years relevant industry experience.
- The candidate should possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Looking for an experienced Business Development Manager, who shares our passion and drive to join our team and open the doors to new fantastic opportunities that will allow us to take the business to the next level.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to relate technical information in layman's terms.
- Preferably technically qualified.
Kindly share :
Current ctc ( FIXED TAKE HOME) n notice period :
Relevant experience in institutional sales :
Revenue target :
Reason for leaving current/last job :
If the position interests you and you find a fitment kindly share your cv.
Abhinav :7011354635/ 9548238406
Kindly share the following details :
Current ctc & notice period
Relevant experience in procurement/ purchase in solar industry
Open to work in delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.