HR Executive at Mukunda Foods Pvt Ltd
Views:307 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Service Engineer - Kitchen Automation & Robotics (3-7 yrs)
What are we looking for:
- Understanding the assembly and disassembly process for multiple products.
- Identify root causes for issues and relay it to the company.
- Speak to customers and understand where they face difficult with respect to daily operations
- Understand the complete mechanical, electrical and electronic components and their functions
- Help the customer become self sustaining
- Rectify issues on site and service the machines perfectly
- Address all customer queries at any point in time
- Build relationship with customers and create valuable relations in order to increase repeated sales and revenue - generation by Spares/Service and AMC.
Who are we looking for:
As a successful candidate, you must have:
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Graduate/ITI Diploma)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a field service role
- Has managed B2B and is aware of service metrics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English is must with Kannada and/or Telugu.
- Willing to work alone or with a team and flexible to travel across city/ region.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and inter personal skills.
- Must be flexible with week off/work timings and ready to work on Holidays, weekends as well.
- Flexible in travelling and working in different locations as this role needs to manage Hyderabad and Karnataka with International customers
Good to have :
- Degree or advanced courses in Mechanical field.
- Hands on experience of client handling and team management
- B2B and B2C service knowledge and Customer centric approach
- Has prior experience of managing big accounts or reputed clients
- Know multiple languages and can handle any situation
- Flexible to work In any shifts and result oriented