Recruitment Analyst at Exotalent
Views:387 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Service Engineer - Lithium-ion Battery (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- Monthly Service MIS for service activities [mainly rectification data and CTPs] in field.
- Coordination with State Service Heads and Engineers for daily rectification data, CTPs, Spare part support, Equipment and Tools.
- Hygiene of service set ups and refine the working process of regional service set up.
- Analysis of open calls at National Level and follow up with team for fast rectification and closure.
- Drive and monitoring of Customer Training Programs [CTPs] at national level with appropriate formats and process.
- Health check report of Equipment lying at Regional Service Center and plan for rectification, if defective.
- Inventory [spare parts] monitoring and smooth flow of theses at national level. Monthly inventory audit and report.
- Major focus at Manipur to improve the service activities in Imphal and CC Pur service store.
- Verification of Engineer's monthly claims and attendance. Coordination in HO for process of theses with minimum time frame.
- Coordinate for cross functional teams for service support or field support activity.
- Plan for Improve the repair TAT.
- Plan service camps at National level according to open calls in field.
- On site rectification support of defective systems for B2B customers.
If required, need to visit field
Need to provide trainings to Field service teams.
Education & Experience :
- 3 -4 Years of Experience in Engineering in the field of services
- Bachelor's degree in ECE
- Prior experience in service is an added advantage
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Good planning and organization skills
- A hunger for developing and maintaining own technical skills and disciplines
- Ability to handle the pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills