Proprietor at Vision HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:166 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Service Engineer - Pumps (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for attending & closing warranty complain as per service policy.
- Spare management
- To take overall action for Erection & Commissioning.
- Doing Energy Audit & submit the report as per customer requirement.
- Managing AMC, generate invoice & got revenue for the same.
- To provide service as per the contract and SLA to achieve customer delight / satisfaction, KPI and P&L
- Reducing complaints by implanting Preventive Maintenance plan as per the contract
- Keeping focus on ASP/ billing (AMC/SME)
- Generating business through Service, Spares, Retrofit & AMC
- Failure Analysis RCA
- Preparing report and sharing with internal and External
- Regular training of service engineers.
- Monitoring of productivity and performance of Field Technicians
- Reduction of cost by control on all reimbursements and customer Complaints
Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience) :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years in Pump Engineering industries.
OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience of 8-10 years in above industries
Candidates must be from Pump Servicing, Erection Commissioning background.