Proprietor at Vision HR Services Pvt Ltd
Views:501 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Service Engineer - Pumps (5-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Responsible for attending & closing warranty complain as per service policy.
- Spare management
- To take overall action for Erection & Commissioning.
- Doing Energy Audit & submit the report as per customer requirement.
- Managing AMC, generate invoice & got revenue for the same.
- To provide service as per the contract and SLA to achieve customer delight / satisfaction, KPI and P&L
- Reducing complaints by implanting Preventive Maintenance plan as per the contract
- Keeping focus on ASP/ billing (AMC/SME)
- Generating business through Service, Spares, Retrofit & AMC
- Failure Analysis RCA
- Preparing report and sharing with internal and External
- Regular training of service engineers.
- Monitoring of productivity and performance of Field Technicians
- Reduction of cost by control on all reimbursements and customer Complaints
Minimum professional and educational background desired (include years of experience) :
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years in Pump Engineering industries.
OR Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with experience of 8-10 years in above industries
Candidates must be from Pump Servicing, Erection Commissioning background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.