Recruitment Consultant at Prophr Solution
Views:697 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Site Engineer/Assistant Manager - Civil (3-9 yrs)
Job Title : Sr. Site Engineer/ Assistant Manager (Civil)
Location : Patna
Job Function : Execution of Civil Projects
Key responsibilities :
- Planning and conceptualizing projects, Material Management, Execution of projects, getting Work Executed etc
Key areas of responsibility at project site :
- Deliver in a time bound manner the works and projects by effective planning and execution keeping in view all factors. Supervision of works, ensuring quality,material accountals, progress reporting
- Reporting to the HO, billing, estimation etc complete, site planning & reporting progress
- Get work executed economically and in a technically sound manner.
- Estimation of works, preparing proposals, Making tender documents etc
Qualification criteria :
- Degree in Civil Engineering from Reputed College (B.Tech/BE)
- 2 to 5 years- experience preferably has worked in Railway Projects in execution
Required Experience :
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years- relevant experience in planning, execution, supervision, surveying works.
- Having good working knowledge of computers will be must. Auto Cad proficiency will be an added advantage.
- Preferable to have experience in areas like
- Civil Works of all kind
- Execution through contracts, hiring of staff, machinery Logically conclude activities and works at site.
- Desirable Track and Construction work of all sorts Earth work, Roads, buildings, interiors, Railway track etc.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Must be an excellent team player
- Must be go-getter and self-driven person
Interested Candidate can apply for more Info.