Senior Site Engineer - Boom Barriers/Security Systems (4-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Here is what we are looking for :
- 4-7 years of work experience in planning, execution, Installation, Testing and commissioning of Electrical and Mechanical system
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering /Instrumentation Engineering
- Knowledge of Electrical Circuitry and wiring standards
- Ability to lead a team of Technicians to ensure process flow and timelines are met
Role Description :
Nature of Work : Electrical/Mechanical Installation & Maintenance of Parking Systems
- Managing the complete hardware installation starting from procurement, civil work, electrical wiring, System configuration, Inspection/testing and Regular Maintenance and servicing.
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications and quality standards.
- Ensure safety compliance and promote safe working practices
- Deliver the assigned works within assigned timelines with available resources, analyze and resolve work problems.
- Educate customers on products, basic equipment repair and up-keep procedures to minimize avoidable calls.
- Should have or be willing to arrange a 2 wheeler for work related travel