Recruitment Specialist at Artha Group
Views:652 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Senior Solar Project Manager (5-7 yrs)
1. Manage the work of engineering design of different projects, recognize the requirements from the clients and interact with them on daily basis regarding design & engineering concept of the projects in hand.
2. Prepare the design and do the calculations and delivering to the client. And also prepared the BoM and with technical details.
3. DC & AC side designing which includes design & selection, calculating the rating of the switchgear and protection required in the system, cable sizing, Earthing calculations, etc
4. Analyzing the existing system configuration and selecting a proper evacuation
5. DC side designing of solar rooftop PV projects, which include the stringing calculations, module selection, inverter range, etc
6. Shadow analysis
7. PVsyst report for estimating the Yield Generation of the Solar Plant.
8. Fluent in either PV syst or, Helioscope
1. Inspecting field sites to observe, evaluate condition, operability of facilities and structures, Collect field survey data and measurements.
2. Check drawings, specifications and BOQ for alloted allotted work; And report any deviations.
3. Knowledge of state-of-art technical skills in materials & methods in construction of large projects.
4. Prepare defects/Snag list and provide instructions for rectification.
5. Collection of data, analysis and design of structures.
6. Material testing, Soil testing, Cement grade testing, Foundation testing.
7. Prepare Daily, weekly & monthly reports as required by supervision and management teams.
8. Formulate project baseline, monitoring, controlling, resource deployment, quality compliance & ensure satisfactory execution of projects.
9. Guide project management, scheduling, planning, erection and commissioning of the project within stipulated timelines.
10. Foundation Layout, Cable trenching, Piling & Structural works of Transformer, Switchyard, Firefighting & Control rooms.
Job Requirements :
1. Proficient in PVsyst or/& Helioscope
2. Hands on experience in designing and project management
3. Willing to travel extensively