HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:152 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Specialist - EHS/Industrial Safety (10-15 yrs)
Experience : 8 - 15 Years
Location : Pune
Graduate/PG from Premier institutes in Industrial Safety
- Very good exposure in Process Industrial Safety from leading manufacturing industries - 7 years
- Should have exposure in leading the plant safety - 4-5members
Preferred Qualifications :
- Graduate in Engineering with a Postgraduate in Industrial safety from Premier Universities
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Process and Industrial Safety
Job Purpose and Impact :
- The Senior EHS Specialist will provide environmental, health and safety guidance and oversee execution of a large group of sites. In this role, you will work directly with site leaders and employees to ensure environmental health and safety excellence and enable current initiatives at a large number of small to medium sized, highly complex facilities.
Key Accountabilities :
- Advise environmental health and safety leaders and operation to execute programs and mitigate risk at the site and subregions.
- Act as the technical expert and build capabilities at the sites and sub region to execute environmental health and safety requirements and resolve specific challenges and issues.
- Lead and ensure full compliance and conformance to applicable laws related to state, provincial and federal regulations.
- Analyze, identify and prioritize critical gaps or risks and develop a strategy and action plans to improve the environmental health and safety programs, processes and systems inclusive of health and safety, environment and process safety.
- Promote a strong culture in the sites and sub regions by building a mindset where the cultural changes necessary are viewed as possible and essential to success.
- Develop and deliver training programs on a defined frequency to all applicable levels of the organization, review effectiveness of the training plan and adjust accordingly.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.