Manager-Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:138 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Structural Designer - Mechanical - Steel (8-15 yrs)
- Design of Steel Structural such as primarily lattice type towers and catwalk/bridges supporting convE Tubular and open sections design.
- Create Structural models by using computer-aided design software RISA (preferred) or SAP2000, other! be acceptable
- Create Design sketches and work from design sketches provided remotely.
- Full Structural design-detailing (produce Structural Bills of Material).
- Understanding and application of steel and building codes
- Responsible for maintaining and updating design of Steel grain storage structures.
- Review/draft detailed dimensional drawings and design layouts for projects and to ensure conformation specifications
- Calculate dimensions, square footage, profile and component specifications, and material quantities calculator or computer
- Read and review project blueprints and Structural specifications to determine dimensions of structural system and material requirements.
- Confer with Client team to determine project details such as plan preparation, acceptance testing evaluation of field conditions.
- Develop plans and estimate costs for the Manufacturing of structures.
- Adaptability : Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Accountability : Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Cooperation : How well an employee interacts and assists others; gets along with co-workers and willingness to accept assignments and criticism, etc.
- Customer Oriented : Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented : Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical : Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Knowledge : understands responsibilities of current position and relevant information regarding industry standards.
- Loyalty : The trait of feeling a duty to the employer
- Problem Solving : Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
Skills & Experience :
- 8-15 Years of experience in Structural Designing (should have worked in Structural towers I EOT bridges, PEB Structures)
- Strong working knowledge of Steel Structures
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, StaadPro, Revit, Advance Steel, Inventor. Others may be acceptable.
- Design experience using Eurocode and ASCE7
- Experience with seismic analysis and considerations for new Structures
- Strong preference to work exposure in Food Machinery Industry
- Certifications & licenses: Eligibility for US license (PE) is a benefit
- Advance I Business English proficiency
Education : Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering