HR at Resource HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Senior Structural Engineer (5-10 yrs)
We have a very urgent opening for the post of Senior Structural Engineer with our client.
Below are the job details:
Duties and Responsibilities - Specific
- To assist the Structural Engineering Manager in the management of staff and sub-consultants engaged in carrying out investigations, feasibility studies, structural inspections and assessments, and the design and preparation of contract documents for structural engineering works and construction supervision.
- To provide a high level of technical sufficiency within the Structural Engineering Section, including the identification and promotion of innovative and practical design solutions.
- To provide professional advice to the Council in the event of emergency incidents affecting the structural integrity of buildings and structures, which may involve working out of hours.
- To assume technical and administrative responsibility for the preparation of quality plans, scheme programmes, estimates, assessments and design work, contract documents, tender invitation and tender assessments.
- To assign projects to level below.
- To organise and provide technical support and training of project engineers and technical staff on structural engineering and construction supervision matters.
- To review and update technical standards, office procedures, construction techniques, and use of materials to ensure that specifications and schemes prepared by the Division reflect best practices with continuous improvement.
- To provide professional input to the training of graduate engineers and trainee technicians.
- To promote the functions of the Division both internally and externally to the Authority and to assist in formation of policy matters and Section service plans.
- To prepare and monitor resource schedules and targets.
- To prepare and present financial, technical and performance reports as directed.
- To liaise with and provide advice to internal and external clients on technical matters.
- To develop and monitor the Section's work programmes to ensure contract deadlines are adhered to.
- To liaise with Structural Engineering Manager and clients on programme and performance.
- To allocate resources, prepare and monitor section programmes and workloads.
- To arrange contracts for the acquisition of sub-consultants, agency and temporary staff, supervise contracts, monitor fees and performance and authorise payments.
- To interchange with other management team members and assist in the management of any activities undertaken by the section in order to give a balanced workload.
- To represent and action matters in the absence of the Structural Engineering Manager as required.
- To assist the Structural Engineering Manager in the management of the section's resources and the monitoring of fee income and costs and achieving targets and objectives.
Education: BE in Civil Engineering
Experience: Min 5 yrs in construction industry
Interested candidates kindly share their updated resume with us on below mention email id
Department: Maintenance Site Engineering / Project Management Industry: Engineering / Construction Skills: civil support supervision engineering construction design Other Skills: technical structural design civil engineering structural engineering building construction