Director at Recruitment Agency
Views:185 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Supervisor - Production (7-8 yrs)
Job Title : Production (Senior Supervisor)
Total Experience : 7 - 8 years
Job Location : Pune
Notice Period : IMMEDIATELY / 30 DAYS MAX
Salary Budget : Open
Below are the Job Details :
Qualification & Experience :
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 7 to 8 years experience
Supervisor Job Responsibilities :
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff and organizing and monitoring work processes.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting employees.
- Accomplishes staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees.
- Plans, monitors, and appraises job results.
- Conducts training.
- Implements and enforces systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing and enforcing organization standards and adhering to legal regulations.
- Completes operations by developing schedules, assigning and monitoring work, gathering resources, implementing productivity standards, resolving operations problems, maintaining reference manuals, and implementing new procedures.
- Controls expenses by gathering and submitting budget information, scheduling expenditures, monitoring variances, and implementing corrective actions.
- Provides quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Address problems with work quality, issues between employees and other concerns in an effective, timely manner.
- Set performance goals and project deadlines that align with the company's larger plans.
- Delegate work to employees, track progress and provide constructive feedback throughout projects.
Followings are some roles and responsibilities done by the senior supervisor.
- Planning & Organizing
- Provision of working conditions
- Leadership & guidance
- Linking pin between management and employee
- Grievance handling
- Introducing new work method
- Enforcing discipline
- Facilitates control
- Optimum utilization of resources
- Improving productivity