Consultant at Converse
Views:1322 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Senior Technical Due Diligence Consultant - Solar PV (5-8 yrs)
Our Client is a leading global MNC firm with headquarters in Vienna, Austria and offices in Delhi, India.
They provide PV asset performance management to PV asset managers, owners and O&M companies for maximizing their output while minimizing costs.
Looking to expand India team with a Senior Technical Due Diligence Consultant with a proven track record in utility scale PV power plants, assuming full PV technical responsibility for all projects.
The expert should have in-depth knowledge and experience in executing PV technical consultancy as well as proven experience in consultancy sales and business development.
Manage and execute high quality PV technical consultancy work:
- Execute PV Technical Due Diligence projects (with special focus on operational DD)
- Evaluate PV project feasibility, project designs and execute site visits
- Review/negotiate key O&M contracts
- Analyze technical and commercial risks and define measures to mitigate risks
- Liaise with legal and financial advisors
- Independently execute project assignments from proposal preparation to final reporting
- Supervise PV project construction and execute acceptance and warranty inspections
- Act as the main interface and manage relationships with clients
- Provide technical input to the product development of PEAK based on project learnings and client feedback
- Provide technical input and participate in projects setting-up and implementing best-in-class O&M concepts for clients; Contribute to business development and acquisition:
- Prepare proposals for client projects such as Due Diligence, PEAK analysis, Owner's Engineering and O&M services
- Support the Business Developer in negotiating contracts and prices for client assignments
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Master in Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering and/or Renewable Energy
- Minimum 5 years as a solar PV technical consultant covering project engineering and project management
- Minimum 3 years of specific experience in executing full-scope PV Technical Due Diligence projects (including operational DD) on utility scale PV plants
- Ability to form and lead project teams, dispatch and manage work streams and projects on time and budget
- High business awareness, excellent commercial skills and proven network in the solar industry
- Very good organization and prioritization; stress-resistant and solution-oriented
- High sense of responsibility, professional attitude and quality focus
- Good command of English, further languages would be an advantage
- Internationally oriented and, while initially based in Delhi, open to travel regularly for short periods to existing and new potential markets and to our international offices (Europe) or for project site visits.
Client offers attractive salary package depending on candidate qualifications and relevant experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.