Head - Operations at Skill Lab Services
Views:144 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Technologist - Chemical (10-20 yrs)
Job Specification :
- Company : Reliance Indutries
- Job Role : Senior Technologist
- Job Grade : H
- Job Location Dahej, GJ
- Education : BE/B.Tech, MCA, M.Sc
Job Summary : To relentlessly drive the overall results and competitive advantage to Best in Class in terms of process safety, reliability, costs and environmental performances.
Role & Responsibilities :
- Support to manufacturing for achieving performance targets.
- Lead the technology input into the root cause analysis of complex process/engineering issues.
- Define improvements and upgrades in existing processes/equipment/technologies to reach higher capacities, higher process efficiencies.
- Identify, justify and prioritize plant improvements for PIOs, CAPEX, REVAMP projects and support its implementation.
- Review process engineering documents.
- Technology/catalyst/chemicals/additives/fuels evaluation.
- Audit and benchmark plant/ product / energy performance.
- Ensure achievement of set milestones for pilot / scale up studied.
- Anticipate constraints / trends in technology and product application range and review and recommend alternatives for implementation.
- Participate in commercial plant trial.
- Develop, validate, customize & maintain simulation / APC models.
- Preparation of final technology comparison reports.
- Participate in PSM activities.
- To coach/mentor and support the on-boarding and development of the GETs (technology)
Technical skills required :
- Has a thorough knowledge of chemical engineering, codes and standards, and of process technology in respective domain.
- Works independently, takes independent actions on technical issues within the field of expertise.
- Actively communicate and network in own plant, site, with project team(s) and technology network, makes expert contributions at meetings within RIL: networks and influences colleagues across a broader range of disciplines and department/project teams.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Complex problem solving skills
- Process Skills :
- Process Design Review-Skill Level
- Creating Design Standard- Awareness level
- Process Simulation- Skill level
- Pinch Analysis-Skill level
- CW Network- Skill level
- Flare Network- Skill level
About Company : Reliance Indutries
Founded: 1958, Maharashtra
Headquarters : Mumbai
- Reliance Industries Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Mumbai. Its businesses include energy, petrochemicals, natural gas, retail, telecommunications, mass media, and textiles.