Senior Talent Sourcing at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:174 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Test Lab Engineer - Semiconductor/Electronics (10-12 yrs)
Senior Engineer - Test Lab.
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun. We are looking forward to Senior Engineer - Test lab in Pune, India . This exciting role offers opportunity to :
- Read and analyze Electrical Schematics, Assembly Drawings & Component drawings.
- Prepares test plans basis applicable standards (ANSI /UL, IEC, CSA & NEMA) for any type of Electrical Product.
- Perform/monitors Electrical Tests e.g. Hi-Pot, Current Injection, Endurance, Temp. Rise, Visual Inspections etc. per standards (ANSI /UL, IEC, CSA & NEMA).
- Analyze & troubleshoot the test results using appropriate engineering calculations, system level analysis tools & draws conclusions based on test results.
- Support capital equipment and strategic road mapping process for the test lab to identify equipment upgrades, capacity increases, and new technologies to be incorporated for monitoring and control from remote location (Industry 4.0). Order miscellaneous materials & other low value assets as per set-up/tests requirements. Create and maintain documentation as per ISO-9001, ISO-17025, ISO-14001, ISO-18001 system & provides performance trends.
- Drive compliance to all the 5S & safety requirements as per MESH guidelines. Maintain clean orderly and safe workplace
- Maintain and manage equipment calibrations for the lab and coordinate with sub-contract companies, as needed, to complete required activities. Perform Gauge R&R and measurement Uncertainty.
- Collaborates with diverse cross-functional teams at global level, demonstrates project management knowledge
- Drives continuous improvement at work coming up with creative ideas of productivity / quality improvements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electricals)
- 10 ~ 12 years of experience in validation of Electrical products.
- Hands on Experience in Testing of LV & MV Switchgears, Circuit Breakers, ACBs, MCBs, RCCBs, MCCBs, Panel boards, RMUs, VCBs, Contactors, Motor Starters, PCC, MCC, Wiring Devices, Plug and Sockets etc.
- Sound knowledge of IEC/NEMA/UL Standards.
- Knowledge on Electromechanical & Electronics industrial products.
- Experience in competitor tear downs and benchmarking for Electrical Products.