Human Resource Manager at South Asia Consultancy Pvt. Ltd
Views:546 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Tool Pusher (12-20 yrs)
General Summary :
Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the drilling rig, personnel, equipment and resources, during evening tour, engaged in the drilling of all oil and gas wells in accordance with the requirements of the appropriate regulatory agencies, the company and customers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
- Assist the Rig Superintendent in conjunction with customer representatives to make technical decisions based on rig capabilities and company policies.
- Responsible for management, training and evaluation of employees.
- Compile a morning report containing an accurate summary of the previous 24 hours operations. The report shall also contain information on incidents, account of drilling equipment, bulk supplies and other relevant information.
- Responsible for keeping the OIM and Rig Superintendent informed of critical operations decisions and potential problems.
- Participates and contributes to the objectives described in the MODU's Annual Plan.
- Must be proficient in technology as it relates to offshore drilling units.
- Undertakes emergency duties as per the emergency Station Bill.
- Undertakes audits and inspection as per South Asia Consultancy FZE audit and inspection procedures.
- Participate fully in all safety initiatives and safety programs.
- Participates in all safety meetings, including weekly, pre-tour and pre-job/toolbox meetings.
- Initiate and participate in the identification of hazards and assessment of risk.
- Monitors personnel and equipment under their control for compliance with statutory requirements and South Asia Consultancy FZE policies and procedures.
- Responsible for instructing and exercising the crew in their well control duties.
- Responsible for ensuring all well control equipment including - blow-out- preventers, mud circulating, mud monitoring and circulating equipment is adequately maintained. General knowledge of all operations being performed on the rig
- Knowledge of current applicable legislation and certifying authority requirements eg.
- General requirement of OHS
- MODU code
- SOLAS Requirements
- Must be able to act as the - Person in Charge- in the absence of the OIM and Rig Superintendent.
- Provide advice, training and/or assistance through own qualifications and knowledge and expertise, to all employees, either directly via delegation or nomination.
- Ensuring that accurate and up to date reports/logs are maintained by drill crews. eg. ton miles, pump records, BHA, pipe tallies and pre-kick sheets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.