head hunter at Archer & Bull
Views:83 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Senior Transport Planner/Modeller - Urban Planning (8-12 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
1. Technical delivery and management of small, medium and large-scale transport assignments with minimal supervision, including the development and maintenance of strategic models.
2. Working closely with project managers and other staff to ensure timely completion of the necessary analysis, reports and plans as assigned.
3. Preparing high-quality written reports and technical analyses with the ability to present outcomes to concerned parties.
5. Advising on transportation matters.
6. Ensuring deliverables adhere to prevailing QA/QS and document management protocols.
Essential Requirements :
- Graduates from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), NIT or School of Planning and Architecture.
- Experience in the development and maintenance practices for large multi-modal Strategic Transportation Models.
- Advanced skills in the hands-on use of strategic modelling software, especially the PTV suite of software (VISUM) or CUBE Voyager.
- Strong collaborative behaviours to interface with overseas clients, other members and other stakeholders.
- Experience in leading and delivering transportation projects within a multi-disciplinary technical environment together with knowledge of Middle East and/or International Transport Planning standards and practices is essential.
- Experience in all aspects of transportation planning including transport demand theory, development / access planning, traffic engineering and public transport issues.
- Experience with urban planning and land development appraisals and transport impact assessments.
- Experience in data analysis and preparing automated output dashboards.
- Well-developed skills in project management, technical delivery and resource management.
- Competence with Microsoft Office software.
- Familiarity with electronic document management and quality assurance systems.