HR Manager at Healthline Pvt. Ltd
Views:230 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Sericare - Quality Control Officer (1-3 yrs)
Education : BSC or MSc Chemistry/ B Pharm
Work Experience :
- 2 to 3 years relevant experience in QC, worked in Pharma or medical device industry.
- Knowledge of HPLC
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Address the quality issues, drawing up QC schedule as per requirement of product and regulatory standards.
- 100% accuracy in analysis and reproducing results every time.
- Develop newer and cost-effective analytical methods by literature survey, discussion and COA's.
- Understand the chemistry principle behind the analysis and be upgraded in the field of work.
- Comply with the legal/statutory regulations as per factory act, PCB, ISO and be prepared for inspections/Audits.
- Ensuring the suitable SOP's in lab and in process activities are updated and suitable changes are brought in as and when required in consultation with reporting managers.
- Quality consciousness awareness from RM receipt to dispatch should be maintained and continuous improvement.
- In process activities to be monitored meticulously