Service Delivery Coordinator - Maritime (5-20 yrs)
Service Delivery Coordinator (Maritime industry)
Candidate will work to coordinate new equipment installations for vessels that have global trade and sailing patterns. The ideal candidate may have experience working for a Fleet Manager or a Maritime hardware supplier coordinating projects/services on vessels.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities :
- Coordination of equipment installations
- Work with Customer and OEM professional services team to coordinate
- Vessel site survey
- Installation scope of work
- Vessel onboard preparation work
- Creation of installation plans
- Scheduling equipment delivery with vessel
- Communicate installation plan to ship owner/management company
- Act as escalation point for any problems encountered during an installation
- Secure post install documentation and file as appropriate
- Work with domestic and international service providers and customers
Essential Qualification :
- Ideally candidate will be a graduate.
- Service minded with excellent communications skills in English, both written and verbal, for working with customers internationally
- Organized, persistent, and with the ability to have several projects running at the same time
- Ability to work autonomously and with a problem-solving attitude
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.