Principal Consultant at Conections One
Views:206 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Service Engineer - Boilers & Heaters (5-20 yrs)
Job Description : Service Engineer ( Boilers & Heaters)
We are looking for Service Engineer, having minimum 3-5 years of experience with in the field of Commissioning, Trouble shooting, Supervision of Installation and annual maintenance of Industrial Steam Boilers. Hot oil heaters, Hot water Generating systems.
- Sound knowledge about Burners (Oil and Gas firing), Instrumentations, Reading of Electrical wiring diagram is must. Travelling and ability to contentious working at site is major requirement.
- Candidate with additional knowledge of Solar Hot water system & LMV 4 wheel UAE driving license be given preference.
Academic qualifications :
The candidate shall be Diploma or Graduate in - Electronics / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
General Roles & Responsibilities (but not limited to) :
1. Travel extensively and stay at site for longer duration anywhere in the Middle East.
2. Capable of analysing the problem and possible solutions & record / report.
3. Customer interphase & correspondence with them as being the company's responsible representative for all post sales service activities.
4. Maintain a high level of field visibility in the role as Service Engineer and engage in maintaining relationship with customers at all levels.
5. Perform regular duties of Service Engineer (Proactive and Reactive Monitoring). That includes :
(a) Planning of Installation, Erection Supervision and commissioning.
(b) Schedule Installation and commissioning visits
(c) Attend break down calls
(d) Prepare Service Reports and submit to the head of department.
(e) Commissioning new units.
(f) Managing FOC / DMF claims.
(g) Performance monitoring of new units.
(h) Monthly Planning for Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC) visits.
(i) New AMC accounts generation.
(j) Planning of Over hauling.
(k) Maintaining tools, Housekeeping and safety at site.
(l) Use of PPE.
(m) Spares parts business generation.
(n) Prepare Work Method Statements.
(o) Compliance of applicable laws and regulations.
(p) Perform other work related tasks as and when assigned.
Skills Required :
1. Understanding the contractual obligations, contract terms and conditions and it's implementation at work site, follow Health and safety guidelines at site.
2. Excellent analytical and problem solving skils
3. Written and verbal communication skills in Hindi and English.
4. Handling labour department and local authorities, consultants & contractors.
5. Organizational skills and attention to detail.
6. Time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
7. Proficiency in MS Office.
8. Be proactive
Company Industry :
Engineering Industry experience with any Boiler Manufacturer / Service Dealer
Desired Candidate Profile :
- 3-5 years of experience as Service Engineer, with at least 2-3 years in the field of Steam Boilers and Heaters supplied to manufacturing Process Industry.
- Project management qualifications and LMV 4 wheel UAE driving license
- Working knowledge of relevant engineering codes like BS 845 for Boiler Efficiency Calculations, Other standards and General Engineering practices.
- Good computer skills and experience in MS Office packages