Human Resource at TalentMint
Views:188 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Service Engineer - Fire Alarm/CCTV Surveillance Systems (1-5 yrs)
Designation : Service Engineer
Gender : Male
Working Days : Six Days
Office Timings : 9 - 7 pm
Job location : Ahmedabad
Job Description :
- Installation, servicing / maintenance, testing, commissioning of Fire Alarm Systems - CCTV Surveillance Systems and Access Control Systems or related equipment, following drawing of electrical layouts and building plans in accordance with NSI and relevant Codes of Practice/Policies.
- Providing a quality installation in the most methodical and efficient manner, including the ability to digest detailed scope of works and working drawings.
- Production of high quality commissioning and handover documentation and as built drawings.
- Maintaining safe work environment at all times and have a good understanding of Health and Safety i.e. Method, Risk assessments, safe working procedures etc.
- Client training and demonstration of systems to explain the systems working and functionality.
- Responding to out of hours service calls.
Technical Competencies - Desirable :
- Knowledge of IP Systems / Networking, Computer Hardware, Server,etc.. required.
- Knowledge of any of the following Fire Alarms, Access control, CCTV and PA System using a range of equipment including:
- Manufacturers training for any of the following : Dahua,Cp Plus, Honeywell, Bosch, Hikvision,Hochiki
Behavioural Competencies - Essential :
- Team Player : working collaboratively, sharing knowledge and experiences to deliver the best solutions. Always willing to be involved in other activities to achieve company objectives. Works collaboratively and uses influence to gain resolution of issues. Demonstrates honestly, loyalty and commitment. Have the ability to train others / apprentices
- Effective Communication skills : Able to adapt communication to audience and create detailed written documents and reports. Presents a professional image at all times.
- Performance : being professional and adopting best practice to meet clients' highest expectations while achieving the highest possible standings in terms of quality, health, and safety.
- Initiative : is highly motivated, flexible and can work unsupervised to get results in an effective way. Can manage deadlines and takes an organised approach to work.
- Awareness : strong business acumen combined with the creativity and drive to meet the business requirements. Flexible and quickly adapts to changing business needs and processes.
- Customer Focus : Takes time to question and understand the real, underlying needs of the customer, beyond those initially expressed. Always works closely with customers, developing an independent view of their needs and acting in their long term interest.
- Efficiency : Understands and seeks to minimise waste in resources.