Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Industrial Automation & Robotics Company
Views:347 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Service Engineer - Industrial Automation & Robotics (3-8 yrs)
Position : Service Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Job Description :
Competencies Required :
The candidate is expected to have a sound basis of electrical circuits and simple logic and power electronic circuits. The capacity and prior experience in the debug of these circuits on the field with the help of field instruments and wiring diagrams is essential.
Besides this, the candidate, as part of his secondary role in AGV Service, will follow work instructions given to him on time to time.
- He can understand Electrical Diagram.
- PLC Logic understanding for maintenance (Allen Bradley, Siemens & Mitsubishi Plc).
- Knowledge of RSLogix 5000, FactoryTalk Scada.
- Motor Controller functionality (AC/DC/SERVO),
- Sensors usage (Laser, Encoders, Photocell, etc)
- Switchgear usage (MPCB, Relays, Contactor etc)
- Awareness about different communication protocol.