Service Engineer - Industrial Product (2-5 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for handling after-sales & spares sales functions for the assigned customers
Job Responsibilities :
- Testing, installation, erection, commissioning, and maintenance of Lubrication products / systems.
- Perform Servicing / Overhauling/Trouble shooting of Lubrication components at sites.
- Resolve customer complaints within two working days from the receipt of complaints
- Provide inputs to engineering team to build as-built drawings.
- Responsible for generating Spares & Service inquiry and achieve assigned targets to meet the KPI.
- Responsible for Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional group/department to fix any issues related to delivery, enquiry and installation process.
- Ensure Payment Collection of customers
- Promote System/Retro-fitment orders.
- Conduct Health Audit of Lubrication systems, Track warranty & Non-Warranty systems of assigned areas & share reports.
- Periodic Inspection of Warranty Systems.
- Provide feedback to regional manager on upcoming projects in the assigned area.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from premier institutes.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in testing, E&C, Servicing and Repair.
- Experience in handling testing, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of Hydraulics products.
- Good technical knowledge esp. of hydraulic / pneumatic/ lubrication systems.
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision or support.
- Willingness to travel and long stay at site.