Service Engineer - Industrial Product (2-5 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Responsible for handling after-sales & spares sales functions for the assigned customers
Job Responsibilities :
- Testing, installation, erection, commissioning, and maintenance of Lubrication products / systems.
- Perform Servicing / Overhauling/Trouble shooting of Lubrication components at sites.
- Resolve customer complaints within two working days from the receipt of complaints
- Provide inputs to engineering team to build as-built drawings.
- Responsible for generating Spares & Service inquiry and achieve assigned targets to meet the KPI.
- Responsible for Daily/Weekly/Monthly Reports.
- Co-ordinate with cross functional group/department to fix any issues related to delivery, enquiry and installation process.
- Ensure Payment Collection of customers
- Promote System/Retro-fitment orders.
- Conduct Health Audit of Lubrication systems, Track warranty & Non-Warranty systems of assigned areas & share reports.
- Periodic Inspection of Warranty Systems.
- Provide feedback to regional manager on upcoming projects in the assigned area.
Candidate Profile :
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering from premier institutes.
- Minimum 2 - 3 years of experience in testing, E&C, Servicing and Repair.
- Experience in handling testing, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of Hydraulics products.
- Good technical knowledge esp. of hydraulic / pneumatic/ lubrication systems.
- Able to work alone with minimal supervision or support.
- Willingness to travel and long stay at site.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.