Recruitment Consultants at TalentEdge Recruitment Consultants™
Views:123 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Service Engineer - Solar Pump Products (2-6 yrs)
About company :
- Leading Electrical / Switchgear Manufacturing Company of India
Job title : Service Engineer (Solar Pump Products)
Job location : Sirsa, Haryana.
Educational qualification : Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Around 2 years to 6 years of relevant work experience as a - Service Engineer- with Switchgear industry
- Should be local candidate
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Field support for solar PV (Photovoltaic) project, handle the technical issue from the customer.
2. Train the installers or maintainers about installation, operation, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of solar inverter, monitoring devices or system.
3. On-site commissioning support, provide on-site technical training for commissioning, guarantee the customers solar PV project runs successfully on time.
4. Reply the inquiry about the inverter and relevant product from customer in time.
5. Analyze the fault of inverter and write troubleshooting report if necessary, to service director or customer.
6. Remote technical support, kindly communicates with customer via Phone or Email, collect fault information and release the solution to customer.
7. Response and process the technical request from customer in time by Phone or Email, even in the weekend.
8. Support the inverter sales team and provide the professional technical proposal.
9. Handle the other urgent jobs which service director arranges.
CTC : No bar for right candidate