Admin at CRM Engineering Pvt Ltd
Views:65 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Service Engineer - Weighing Systems (0-2 yrs)
Job Description :
- Providing rough estimates to customers on how much it would cost to repair damaged or malfunctioning appliances.
- Repairing or replacing defective or damaged appliance components upon approval from customers.
- Advising customers on how to use appliances correctly.
- Installing various large appliances for customers, such as washers, wall ovens, and stoves.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all items/parts used to repair, replace, or maintain appliances.
- Billing customers and collecting payments.
- Candidates with experience in technician, service technician, electrical technician, electronics engineer, service engineer, electronics technician, electrical Appliance, technician home appliances field service Engineers will also be preferred
Responsibilities and Duties :
- Responsible to do onsite installation of weighbridges & weighing scale.
- Trouble shooting, repair handling of all kinds of weighing systems & Weighbridges.
- Responsible to do servicing of Weighbridges & weighing scales.
- Responsible for stamping of weighing equipment's from weights & measure department.
- Responsible for annual maintenance contracts for existing accounts.
- Responsible for project completion on any kind of tough environment.
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics and instrumentation Engineers fresher or Experience candidate required immediately for our service engineer role. Salary with allowance also provided for service engineer.
EXPERIENCE : 0-2 YEARS
SALARY : 10000-12000
LOCATION : COIMBATORE
FOR DETAILS : 9361045157