Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:63 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Service Field Engineer - Electronics Engineering (1-3 yrs)
Service Field Engineer
- Flexible working options
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Leadership Role
- Our Client is a thriving Electronics Engineering company based in Mumbai with offices in the Middle East and Africa. Our Client is the fastest growing manufacturer of high-performance tracking and monitoring systems. The Company specialize in the manufacture, sale, and service of GPS, GSM, and RFId-based systems and are well-known for our exceptional customer and employee support.
Your Responsibility will include:
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Ability to plan and organize workload
- You have at least 1 year experience,
- Experience covering Industrial & Manufacturing is strong plus
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- 2-3 years experience in GPS ( Vehicle Tracking )Support role.
- Experience installing, configuring or supporting business applications.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal