Talent Acquisition at Sarthee Consultancy
Views:515 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Service Incharge - Mechanical Rotating Equipment (7-10 yrs)
Job Requirements :
BE Mechanical with min. 7 years of experience from Chemical / similar industry.
SAP - PM / MM preferable
Job Purpose :
- To monitor all rotating equipments and maintenance activities like - Routine & non-routine, GPC, shutdown, preventive & breakdown, etc. and to ensure effective utilization of Resources, Quality of Jobs so as to have consistent Plant Reliability and Rated performance of Equipments throughout their Rated life
- To improve uptime of plant by executing planning, monitoring and assigned jobs in time without deviation in SHE parameters
Key Responsibilities :
- Implement maintenance & operations procedure and inspection checklist during activities execution with compliance of all statutory requirement
- Ensure all the assets are to be repaired/refurbished as and when required as per Maintenance Strategy and Preventive Maintenance Plan with Standard Maintenance and Practices with Quality and Safety at top with proper Risk Identification and corrective actions
- Execute all jobs with safety through proper practices as per the work permit system, JSA, tool box talk
- Ensure condition monitoring (Look Listen Feel) for all Equipments are to be Carried out as per SAP PM Checklist and update data in SAP - PM
- Execute Cost-effective jobs as per per Standard Maintenance Practices, Maintenance as per Equipment Standards & engineering standard guidelines
- Account for Rectification as per any defects arises during day to day job execution due to Poor maintenance, Poor workmanship, Human error, not followed SOPs / guidelines or procedures, due to untrained person to have defect free Quality Work
- Participate & Contribute input and Suggestions to eliminate defects"
- Ensure maintenance activities for Work Quality as per Standard Maintenance Practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.