Principal Consultant at Talent Source
Views:128 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Service Manager - Earthmoving Equipment (5-8 yrs)
Hiring for our associate Client European MNC in to Earth moving Equipment manufactures a wide range of machines
Service Manager-Earth moving Equipment
Education : BE /DME mechanical -auto
- At least 5 years experience as a Service Engineer and 3 to 4 years as Service Manager
- Experience with part lists, preparing quotes and order administration
Special abilities, skills :
- Candidate will be In charge for service activities, to ensure the customer satisfaction, support for the Customer Service staff and operational assistance to Head of Customer Service
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Operational assistance to the Head of Customer Service and Sales Team
- Handling service requests.
- Arranging of service activities
- Attending machines with service engineer / alone whenever required.
- Train company and Customer Service staff with Head of Customer Service
- Improve customer relationship in coordination with Head of Customer Service
- Assure technical support to customers, engineers, the service stations and the sales department
- Ensure adherence to warranty policies
- Ensure warranty recoveries from concerned factories
- Pro-active approach of services and customers support
- Planning of engineer pool
- Preparation of project-specific documentation
- Checking and follow up of service reports
- Checking and follow up of hour reports
- Filing of project or work specific correspondence like certificates, data, protocols, paperwork, measuring protocols, MOMs, emails, etc.
- Support of commissioning jobs in the area of the service operation
- Assist Head of Customer Service with required service activities.
- Working according to rules with internal software
- Signing according to signature regulations
- Planning & nurturing of engineers
- Generation of Service Business as per set targets
- Generation of spare Parts Business as per set targets
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Field experience as Service Engineer - Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exact and precise working, ready to work extensively in the field.
- Ability to coordinate and plan maximum utilization service resources - Working with a pro-active approach.