AM - Client Acqusition at Mployd HR
Views:236 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Service Manager - Pharma Packaging (1-6 yrs)
Role Definition : Accountability to Provide Timely & Quality Service to Customers
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Achievement of Service objective (timeline / Quality)
- Maintain Cordial relationship with customers / suppliers
- Efficient Coordination with Principals / Co-ordinators & other departments
- Achievement of TAT (Service Response/ Job Completion time )
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for resolution of Service issues
- Attend Service Calls from Customers
- Provide telephonic support
- AMC visits, breakdown visits to provide services
- Timely Completion of Service Delivery to meet customer satisfaction
- Travelling all over India as per requirement of service calls
- Responsible for Creating & Maintaining Customer Relations at all levels
- Responsible for High level of integrity with customers
- Maintain Cordial & Conducive relation with customers
- Consistent Enhancement in Customer satisfaction levels
- Responsible for Product Verification.
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of products and services
- Verify Product Documentation
- Check Product Accessories & Spares.
- Responsible for Installation & Commissioning of Machine.
- Deployment on site for installation
- Q C & Commissioning of Machine
- Responsible for Coordinating with Principal Supplier for Customer Complaints.
- Coordinate with Principal supplier for major complaints
- Prepare detailed report on customer complaints
- Get support from Principal Supplier & derive solution.
- Responsible for Maintaining schedules, Service Reports
- Maintain service schedule for installed machines
- Timely submission of service visit reports and Status updates
- Manage & maintain expenses within limits
- Responsible for efficient Coordination with coordinator
- For Offers and requirements
- To get technical specifications from principal
- Understanding sale terms
- Co ordinate for PO from Customer
- Payment/ recovery follow up.
- Responsible for Reporting to the Reporting manager
- Daily / weekly / Monthly Reports
- Service Reports
- Installation & Commissioning Reports
- Travel Schedule plans & post travel reports
- Responsible for review of own performance at achieving targets
- Product / technical Knowledge enhancement
- Efficiency in call completion - No of Visits (days)
- Revenue Generation / Collections / Recoveries
- Responsible for updating about deviations / anomalies to manager / HOD
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.