Service Quality Coach - Maintenance Services (9-15 yrs)
Service Quality Coach
Department: Wireline Logging
- The position requires working long hours when needed and the ability to effectively handle challenging situations.
- Maintain quality reports at agent /team/program level.
- Provide written/verbal feedback [CSAT & Quality Monitoring] to agents and tracking agent's performance on all completed monitoring sessions.
- Perform CSAT (Quality of Service) analysis [Verbatim Categorization & Case research] on agent /team/program level.
- Know & understand operational KPIs, ability to drive them through Quality.
- Active participation in internal and external calibrations.
- Preparing training materials for buzz sessions, quality breaks. Conducting Quality breaks, buzz sessions, up trainings and agent round tables.
- Responsible and accountable for overall service quality in the base by implementing plans and processes to improve the service quality indicators
- Coordinate the efforts of operations and maintenance staff and will enforce policies and standards set by the wireline operational organization
- Ensure implementations of systems to support the improvement of Service Quality and Delivery.
- Communicate country's standards for KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and define service quality improvement action plans geared to enhance safety, quality & efficiency both at the wellsite and the field locations
- Formulate and Implement plans to rationalize existing equipment to the standards
- Systematic monitoring and implementation of a system in the base that will ensure that:
- All failures are entered, followed-up and closed,
- All assets/equipment are available and reconciled with physical count,
- Usage of Preventive Maintenance procedures and follow-up
- Participate in the Operations audit process and responsible for closure of the audit action items
- Encourage the HSE culture over the personnel working in the base
- Ensure that all radioactive sources are current and accounted for and that wipe tests are up to date as per local regulations
- Adherence to Company policies
- Regularly visit locations to review progress on technical issues
- Provide support in the field when is needed
Formal Qualifications & Certification :
- Bachelor's degree in engineering
- At least 8 years working experience as Field Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Open and Cased hole services
Specific Skills / Training & Competencies :
- Communication skills, able to conduct meetings with large amount of attenders
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Able to work under pressure
- Be able to trouble shoot tools and equipment problems involving the manufacturer when needed
- Good written and reading ability and oral understanding of English
- Organizational skills
Attitude & Behavior :
- Cooperative, Team Efficient, Respectful.
- Manage time and resources through prioritization of tasks given Supervisory
- Direct: Liaise with people from diverse cultural and racial backgrounds