Group Head HR at Jotna Nigeria Ltd
Views:675 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shift Engineer - Maintenance Services - Electrical/Electronics (4-7 yrs)
Scope of Work :
- Responsible for: Total Maintenance of all Plant & Machinery, PET Line ( Blow moulder, Mixer, Filler, Labeller, shrink wrapper, Conveyors, stretch wrapper Utilities, (Water Treatment/WTP, Diesel Generators, Air Compressor, Chiller, Dehumidifier, Air Dryer & Boiler etc.) and environment monitoring, safety and training and documentation.
- Total maintenance of KRONES High speed PET Bottle Line
- Oversee preventive maintenance and troubleshooting of on all the Electrical & Electronics issues in the plant, PLC operated machines, LT & Low Voltage Panels, MCCB & MCB panels, Distribution panels, High Voltage Power Line, Transformer, Diesel Generators Etc.
- Maintenance guiding to the Technicians and Operators of resolve the problem maintaining the spear as per maintenance schedule.
- Plan and execute day to day Maintenance report.
- Develop spare parts list, maintain inventory & develop Local & International vendors.
- Prepare the daily, weekly & monthly Maintenance report.
- Develop systems for cost control & monitoring of maintenance expenses.
- Provides professional work involving planning and coordinating the installation, maintenance, operation and repair of electrical, Electronics of Line equipments, cold room, air conditioning systems and electro-mechanical device
- Provides direction and coordination of technicians, and engineers to successfully complete their job.
- To assist the Team in planning, design, development and testing of any electrical / electronics systems in the plant.
KEY RESULT AREAS (ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITY) :
- Ensure repairs and taking care of the electrical/ Electronics maintenance activities on all the equipment in the plant.
- Carry out maintenance on any parts or section of the machines such as changing of the parts on the machine.
- Advises requesting departments regarding systems/equipment available to meet their need and comply with safety codes.
- Oversees operation and installation of all electrical systems in the plant.
- Ensure that production machinery and equipment are kept in good working order at all times.
- Conduct root cause analyses of problem in product, process and test development.
- Designs electrical systems/equipment to provide a useful and safe workplace.
- Participate in overhauling of all equipments in the plant.
- Device s and outline maintenance procedures for electrical systems/equipments to ensure maximum service life and utilization.
- Monitors installation of designed equipment/systems to ensure compliance with design specification and safety codes in the plant.
- Build, troubleshoot and validate engineering prototypes.
- Identify and implement system performance improvement.
- Perform test planning and execution, data acquisition, data analyst and reporting on assigned projects.
- Demonstrated ability to seek, learn and apply new skills and knowledge to perform job responsibilities.
- A self-starter takes initiative and able to complete task ahead of schedule.
- Observes safety regulations, wear required safety devises such as safety boot and overall.
- Uses GMP work order system to assign, coordinate and manage workflow.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by superior.
- Preparing maintenance pertinent reports and records.
Internal & External Relationship
- Co-ordination with Production, QA, Sales, Accounts and Admin departments.
- Two way communication (written and oral) to superiors, subordinates and colleagues.
Working Relationship :
- Mentor relationship with all reporting and junior level employees
- Suggesting/recommending/informative to superiors
- Cordial and supportive relationship with all peers and helpers.
- Reports any serious issue to superior.
- Carry out his assigned duties, adhering strictly to job description and Standard Operation of Electrical Procedures.
- Over subordinates and helpers.
- Carry out assigned duties diligently, accurately and Achieve organization goals during shift operations.
- Maintain GMP and Housekeeping in working area.
- Map out action plan to resolve any key unfinished work.
Problem solving :
- Solve minor problems on line and other related issues.
- Report to superior for Corrective Action Plan.
- Seek for advice from superior.
- Able to solve all the electrical problems in the plant.
Experience Required :
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years cognate experience in Krones Lines in a similar position.
- Good knowledge in driving safety rules.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and packaging components.
- Understanding of general engineering.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.