Recruitment Manager at Mining & Metal Business
Views:202 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Shift Engineer - Non Ferrous Production (5-10 yrs)
Qualification : Diploma / B E Industrial / Metallurgy / other
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- He will be supervising production of copper hanger bars from various sequential operations in the Unit.
- The Unit comprises of Induction Melting furnace, casting, Cutting, Preheating & Extrusion machine.
- He should be capable of handling shift operators, local manpower and guide them for safe operations and effective production as per given targets.
- He will be responsible for production, maintaining quality as well as product recoveries.
BASIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Must have experience in non ferrous process industry - especially - Copper /Brass manufacturing industry with extrusion process
- Must have experience in operations of Melting and extrusion machines.
- Must have minimum 3 years' experience in supervisory role.
- Must have knowledge of trouble shooting equipment problems.
- Must have knowledge of equipment health/condition monitoring
- Must have experience in maintaining product quality
- Must be aware of the quality standards for copper extrusion product.
- Must know safe working standards for hot metal industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.