Recruitment Manager at Karmaa Solutions
Views:140 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Shift Engineer - Non Ferrous Production (5-10 yrs)
Qualification : Diploma / B E Industrial / Metallurgy / other
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- He will be supervising production of copper hanger bars from various sequential operations in the Unit.
- The Unit comprises of Induction Melting furnace, casting, Cutting, Preheating & Extrusion machine.
- He should be capable of handling shift operators, local manpower and guide them for safe operations and effective production as per given targets.
- He will be responsible for production, maintaining quality as well as product recoveries.
BASIC QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- Must have experience in non ferrous process industry - especially - Copper /Brass manufacturing industry with extrusion process
- Must have experience in operations of Melting and extrusion machines.
- Must have minimum 3 years' experience in supervisory role.
- Must have knowledge of trouble shooting equipment problems.
- Must have knowledge of equipment health/condition monitoring
- Must have experience in maintaining product quality
- Must be aware of the quality standards for copper extrusion product.
- Must know safe working standards for hot metal industry