Senior HR Manager at Recruitment Firm
Views:374 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shift In-charge - Carton Line (3-6 yrs)
JOB TITLE : Shift In-charge - Carton Line.
REPORT TO : Production In-charge - Carton Line
FUNCTION : Technical
Age : 25 - 35 Yrs.
Expected remuneration (CTC) : Rs. 3.5 - 5 Lakhs
LOCATION : Packaging and Printing Factory, Haridwar.
To ensure productivity and quality in total carton line and coordinate with process and production In-charges and planning for timely deliveries to customer. The key role to provide leadership in the shift to meet the functional objectives and ensure continuous improvement.
- Position Shift In-charge for the Carton Module.
- Planning & Reviews Preparation of shift - production plan
- Manpower allotment during shift
- Communication with process In- charges
- Daily productivity review
- Continuous improvement projects
- Training & updation of the crew
- To establish and monitor the productivity and procedures on the shop floor and ensure standards in change over during the shift.-
- To lead & improve the coordination within the crew to achieve the shift targets.
- To monitor and control the - Waste & Quality- and initiate appropriate measures for its enhancement.
- To ensure health of machines & area cleanliness by providing resources and guidance in terms of knowledge and standards to the personnel doing it.
- Proper and timely feedback on productivity to all personnel & subsequent process (i.e. M/c crew, technicians and supporting staff) for corrective / preventive actions and improvements.
- To ensure the upkeep of all quality & discipline of all process people.
- To train the shop floor workmen on various productivity & process parameters and its importance and relevance to the customer.
- To coordinate with quality and monitor quality improvement activities.
- To aid in continuous improvement process in all department.
- To train the shop floor workmen on problem solving techniques.
- To increase the level of quality consciousness / awareness among employees through effective communication.
- To assist in the implementation of international systems and procedures IMS, QMS, IQRC, BRC and SPC.
- To administer and conduct internal audits in the processes when required.
- To carry out consultative work with all departments in the area of focused problem solving.
- To interact effectively with process In-charges for problem resolution.
- To increase the level of quality consciousness / awareness within the unit through effective communication.
- To lead 5S & LEAN initiatives at the shop floor and can train others.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- In depth knowledge of the carton packaging line and machines (all processes like - pre make ready / printing / lamination / cutting and creasing / folding & gluing)
- Man, machine, method, material handling and control.
- Productivity strategies in line with quality systems & procedures.
- Processing parameters linkages in relation to product quality.
- Problem solving tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of customer machines and features.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Logical thinking.
- Communication skills
Qualification / Experience :
- B. Tech - Printing with 3 to 4 years of experience in Carton line packaging and printing industry.
- Diploma - Printing with 6 to 8 years of experience in Carton line packaging and printing industry.
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS
- Achievement of unit productivity objectives.
- Achievement of department key performance indicators.
- Nil abnormality in process & systems & controls.
- Training & development of the crew.
Please share the detailed word format Bio Data with below information's to process candidature timely:
Designation Applied for:
Willing to Relocate:
Preferred Mode of communication:
Experience from the same Field: Yes / No
Please share details or call / whatsapp in 9880541184
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.