Senior Recruiter Associate at People Strong
Views:145 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shift Incharge - Logistics (4-8 yrs)
Job Description :
To dispatch right material as per Customer Schedule, Available docs. & FA within stipulated time and correct accounting of incoming material in SAP.
1. Accountabilities & Responsibilities Activities :
- To dispatch material as per schedule
- To create SO & DO as per docs, FA & FG
- To prepare daily dispatch plan in coordination of PPC
- To arrange vehicles for material dispatch -
- To verify & validate invoice and other dispatch related docs.
2 Correct & Ontime accounting of Incoming RM in SAP :
- To verify & confirm physical receipt of RM as per challan / invoice
- To track the status of GRN against received material
3 Deliver periodic MIS to Leadership for Business Review :
- To compile daily dispatch report, Road Permit status, Shift-wise DO Report
- To compile monthly TAT Report
- To compile monthly dispatch report
4 To monitor, evaluate & improve TAT :
- To monitor vehicle-wise Turn-Around-Time (TAT) -
- To evaluate daily, weekly & monthly TAT trend and initiative actions to maintain as per organizational standards
- To train logistics BPOs for fast loading & invoicing.
5 To maintain proper record of statutory & commercial documents SPD :
- To receive Road Permits from commercial deptt and maintain its consumption record.
- To sort & dispatch required invoices to Hazira for discounting purpose
6 To contribute in cultivating Safety Culture :
- To impart training & education to drivers & cleaners for safe.To finalize & review loading / unloading pattern in Truck as per safety norms & customer requirement
7 Focus on insistent development of Logistics Team :
- To update skill matrix of logistics team on quarterly basis
- To organize / impart CRT / OJT to logistics team as per GAP in Actual & Desired Skill