CEO at Option India Group
Views:104 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Shift Manager - Production - FMCG (2-8 yrs)
We are currently looking for Shift Managers for one of the topmost FMCG MNC in India. The position is to be based at their plant sites across India.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Specialisation : Engineer (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical) or Diploma in Mechanical Engineer or AMIE.
Designation : Shift Manager (Production)
Job Description :
- To monitor and ensure production through application of manufacturing technology at the shop floor.
- To audit quality and ensure that prompt correction response is given to defect reports.
- To lay down and ensure application of standards of cleanliness, housekeeping, quality, hygiene, discipline etc. in the department.
- To lay down and ensure attainment of standards in plant excellence and workmanship.
- To plan for and obtain continuously rising gross utilization of capacity of the department.
- To ensure proper maintenance and upkeeping of machines and continuously work to technology improvements.
- To ensure safe work practices and safety norms are adhered to limits of authority.
Knowledge Factors :
- Knowledge of utilisation of Men, Machine
- Knowledge of business environment, industry, interlinkages between various functions
Skill Factors :
- Negotiating skills
- Communication skills
- Skill in resource management, communication, decision making
- Sensitivity to issues raised by workmen
- Ability to diffuse pressure in a tense situation
- Ability to resolve conflicts quickly and with the minimum of fuss
- Ability to design and set up monitoring systems and follow them through
- Ability to evaluate impact of decisions
Age : Between 22 - 30 yrs
Experience : Upto 2 - 6 Yrs. Should have run shifts independently in a manufacturing unit for at least 2 years.
Location: Haridwar/ Kolkata/ Bangalore/ Pune / Bihar
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment:
Your current and expected salary package:
Your willingness to relocate to across locations in India:
Your %age scored and year of passing from class Xth onwards
Awaiting your response on the above.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.