HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:163 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Shift Team Leader - Oil Refining (15-20 yrs)
Minimum Experience :
- At least 15 years- experience in the oil refining industry.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in same role / Team Leader in an oil refinery within the Petrochemical industry.
- Knowledge of the Refining process and plant equipment.
- Heavy Oils CDU/VDU/SGP/LTU/KTU
- Heavy Oils DCU
- Hydroprocessing HCU
- Hydroprocessing DHT/HPU/PSA
- Sulfur SRU/ARU/SWS/CAR/CSW
- Utilities/ WWTP
- Offsite/ logistics/ Solids Handling
- Support Manager Area in critical and emergency situation for the assigned area.
- Ensures that the Operation risk management plans and activities are adequate and completed prior to the commencement of maintenance activities.
- Ensures operations resources are adequately qualified and fully comply with all operations requirements.
- Area housekeeping champion.
Area Coordinator for :
- Daily operation and maintenance activities
- SAP approval
- SAP activities
- Takes charge of the assigned area operations from previous Team Leader with details of any operational abnormalities or changes during previous shift.
- Reviews reports and logbook from the previous shift and plans shift activities accordingly.
- Provide a consolidated handover report (Logbook), with all major highlights and constraints experienced during the shift in the assigned area in detail for the next shift
- Provides feedback on plant status in a structured way during shift meeting.
- Ensure Area Manager is fully informed regarding all shift activities.
- Supervises all operations, maintenance and HSE related activities during the assigned shift.
- Carries out detailed inspection of all assigned units to ensure compliance to SOPs and operating instructions.
- Ensures unit housekeeping and basic equipment care.