Team Leader at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Views:205 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Shipping Coordinator (4-10 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Check docs. With AX PO (Description, Qty and Amt.) and Make the bill of entry documents related to the respective Import shipments.
2. Follow up wit CHA for THC payment, release of DO & pick up of import container, ensuring Zero Demurrage/ GR
3. Follow up with local courier agency for small cargo delivery from godown to SEZ/ custom clearance
4. Co-ordinating with CHA to get imports containers and domestic vehicles as per Bill of Entry and Bill of Export.
5. Issuance of container release report after de-stuffing of import containers, E-way bill etc.
6. Follow up with CHA for endorsement of all Custom documents relating to import, Export on weekly basis
7. Sending Custom endorsed documents to supplier on weekly basis.
8. Data entry of Bill of Entry, Bill of Export,Local Purchase in Excel & documentation of all records
9. Updating import details in in-house- software Cawis on monthly basis for Provisional data for Finance
10. Follow up with local CHA for getting the post shipment documents endorsed by customs relating to import within the time.(weekly)
11. Co-Ordinate with warehouse team for destuffing the goods from container and Trucks.
DESIRED PROFILE :
- Any Graduate with at least 2 years of experience in Logistics/ Export documentation
- Course in import-Exports, Shipping or experience in supply chain would be a preferred.
- Experience in Pharma or large scale warehouse or logistics Operations would be a plus
- Excellent Excel skills - must be able to use Vlookup, Pivot tables, What-If analysis.
- Knowledge of ERP (AX, SAP)
- Must have excellent knowledge of Incoterms, Shipping documents, pre-shipment inspection
- Knowledge of SEZ rules & regulation will be added advantage