Talent Manager at Shivamtech Engineering Design Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:104 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
ShivamTech - PCB Design & Electromechanical Engineer (2-4 yrs)
Designer for design and drafting of Wiring Harness, Fixture Assemblies, Control Boxes, Enclosures, Control panels and printed circuit boards.
Main Functions/Responsibilities :
- Design of Harness/Fixture assemblies/Enclosures/Control Boxes/Control panels from DFM and DFA
- Design Printed Circuit Board Assemblies (PCBAs) using toolsets Cadence Allegro and Altium.
- Design PCBAs from schematic to Gerber generation, layer stack up and DFA, DFM, DFT analysis.
- Design and edit PCBAs as per customer requirements and all applicable our standards.
- Select components based on Electrical and Mechanical parameters.
- Make and maintain electrical assembly drawings, assembly instructions and 3D models for Electromech products.
- Prepare and update BOMs in the Schlumberger Product File Database.
- Study and understand component datasheets to collect information for the Assemblies.
- Learn and follow all relevant standards specific to company for Electromech drwings and assemblies.
- Update the Internal checklists and standards as per continuous feedback from the customers and assemblers.
- Effectively coordinate with interfacing personnel and/or groups and provides timely updates to the team lead.
- Deg / Dip in Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation Engineering from a premier college in India.
Work Experience :
- 3 to 5 years work experience in a similar position.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Knowledge of CAD tools AutoCAD.
- Expertise in Engineering Drawing.
- Sound Electrical or Electronic and system level concept knowledge.
- Attention to quality and detail is paramount.
- Knowledge of English with good oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Altium or Cadence
- Knowledge of Part Model and Assembly in Creo
- Knowledge of IPC standards (Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Electronic Circuits).