Manager - HR at ShopX
Views:535 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
ShopX - Assistant Manager/Manager - Wholesale FMCG - IIT/NIT (2-4 yrs)
We, at SHOPX, are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to ensure great customer experience through managing a supply chain. This person will be working with a team which can successfully execute tens of thousands of shipments every morning without failures.
The candidate will hold end-to-end responsibility for order fulfillment, logistics, and customer experience as per our internal norms.
The role would require the candidate to perform the following tasks:
1. Customer Experience : Ensure adherence to the Service Level Agreements as informed to the customer. Work towards continuous improvement for serving all customers within the stated service delivery times across the city.
2. Manpower Management : Manage the onboarding and training activities for the team and ensure that they follow the required guidelines while performing different tasks. Monitor the performance metrics of different reporting teams and take necessary actions to improve the same
3. Process and compliance : Help build and implement SOPs. Manage workflow and day to day operations. Ensure compliance in hub operations and logistics in all areas. Execute plans for ensuring availability of adequate fleet and/or building the fleet and infrastructure to meet the Supply-demand
5. Strategize and Execute central initiatives as well as contribute with ideas for effectively scaling up the operations
6. Explore opportunities for reducing the overall Cost
7. Special Projects - Manage/ Contribute to Special projects such as launching new cities, building new supply chain etc.
Desired Candidature :
1. Graduate from NIT/ IIT with 2-3 years of logistic work experience
2. Prior experience in process design and operations implementation (preferably in Logistics / Supply chain management)
3. Prior leadership experience. (experience in managing blue collared employees is a bonus)
4. Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals
5. Data analytics skills / should be comfortable working with MS Excel. Should have the intuition to use data effectively for devising operations strategy
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.