Deputy Manager - HR at Sify Technologies Limited
Views:266 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Sify Technologies - Electrical Expert - DC Operations (8-15 yrs)
Role Description :
- Provides hands-on troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance of power distribution systems.
- Ownership in creating processes, procedures and reporting metrics. Analyzes data to assist in the development of predictive maintenance plans.
- Conducts electrical systems testing, support project team with quality checks, responsible for handover and takeover project build infrastructure to operations.
Role Responsibility :
- Conduct facility operation analyses, and prepare reports on all aspects of the critical facility operations and maintenance
- Serves as a technical/consultative expert on electrical infrastructure systems and equipment.
- Analyzes data to assist in the development of predictive maintenance plans.
- Provides basic training to the maintenance team on electrical equipment and procedures.
- Deliver quality service and ensure all customer demands are met in time, appropriate communication with customer.
- Creates Electrical controls testing plans.
- Responsible for trouble shooting, decision making as per severity, strong communication to managers, cross functional teams and business leaders.
- Conducts Performance Verification testing. Conducts other systems testing, as required
- Reviews/audits program status reports prior to delivery.
- Performs the Pre-final Inspection for projects and corrects punch list items before handing off to operations.