Manager-HR at Sigachi Industries Limited
Views:214 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Sigachi - Executive Assistant - MD & CEO (5-10 yrs)
About the Role :
The Executive Assistant will work directly with MD & CEO and will be responsible for performing several administrative /Sales & Marketing/Technical duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Reporting directly to the MD & CEO, this is a key role and serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters.
- Represent the MD& CEO in meetings, handle new business development initiatives if required.
- Proactively network with Individuals for partnerships and growth opportunities, constantly on the lookout for better networking opportunities and visibility for the MD & CEO.
- Tracks and analyses key metrics with a constant effort to look for more development of the organization.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as strategic meetings internally and externally
- Accompany the MD & CEO in meetings/travels/conferences as and when required
- Prepares reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities
- Works closely and effectively with the MD & CEO to keep well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Maintaining good relations with the external partners by being the point of contact
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD & CEO's ability to effectively lead the company
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with the members of the team and support the team to reach a common goal.
- Works closely and effectively with the MD & CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the MD & CEO updated.
- Reviews, proofreads, and formats all correspondence to ensure accuracy and completeness, as well as consistency.
- Works independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
Qualities in Ideal candidate :
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, and external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
Job Specification :
Qualification : Preferably Masters from Tier 1 or 2 Institutes
- Strong work tenure - five to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives.