Sigma Avit - Engineer - Testing Commissioning - Audio/Video (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
1. To ensure the standard testing and commissioning of completed installations to achieve the necessary AV performance in accordance with the project programme requirements.
2. To prepare and produce all test and commissioning documentation
3. To schedule, coordinate and execute testing and full life cycle of onsite commissioning activities with tight deadlines and in line with the specified equipment requirements.
4. Monitoring progress and recording all test results, witnessing final testing and acceptance of equipment and compilation of all documentation
5. Identifying problems and shortcomings with existing systems and providing advice on operational procedures.
6. To undertake testing and commissioning of all AV system as specified and designed in the project
7. Working hours: regular office hours with occasional long day and some weekends depending on project deadlines.
8. Commissioning the systems as per OEM and operational team needs
9. Provide each systems commissioning training to client operational team and AV crews.
Education Qualification : Any Degree
Professional Qualification : Minimum 2- 4 years Experience in AV as audio programmer or testing commissioning engineer
Other Abilities : Auto CAD
Technical Qualification : Good knowledge in audio DSP programming (QSC, Bianp, BSS, Clearone) and basic network knowledge