Simulation Engineer - Mechanical (1-12 yrs)
Job Title: Simulation Engineer Mechanical
Type: Full Time
Job description :
- Determining the adjustments needed to replicate real-world conditions,
- Creating computer models that simulate natural phenomena.
- Researching new technologies that can improve existing/new Products.
- Designing computer models using computer-aided design (CAD) computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), Identifying potential design issues.
- Develop and assist in building our new composites materials products (Especially in Carbon fiber composites)
- Perform project/research based simulations independently and analysis as a person in charge (PIC).
- Perform composites simulation activity planning (attend meetings with global customers and create schedules).
- Make reports on new /existing composite products simulations and present in meetings.
- Perform thermal analysis of composites products designs
- Evaluates all mechanical aspects to ensure the new and existing product designed and developed independently will meet customer s life cycle requirements
- Detailed involvement in all steps in the product development process/life cycle, from customer requirement, to design, to prototype manufacturing, to product qualification, to final product implementation and product launch with complete documentation.
- Product development is for the global market and thus product development and product release will be for the global regions.
- Producing necessary Design Reports and Documentation, Project Status Report
- Providing information / project status reports to the Project Lead
- Preparing meeting MOMs and publishing the same to all the required stakeholders.
- Working on Project Documentations with strict adherence to Quality and ISO Processes.