Head- IT & Recruitment at Aviation Indeed Private Limited
Views:123 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Simulator Support Engineer III - Preventive Maintenance (4-5 yrs)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) tasks on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Assist in diagnosing and correcting problems on the simulators and associated simulator systems.
- Utilize Maintenance Management System to record and track maintenance activities.
- Train technicians in basic skills.
- Provide technical training for other technicians.
- Complete all designated training activities.
- Actively pursue continued professional growth and training.
- Perform pre-flight and post-flight on all simulators.
- Perform visual alignments.
- Run and Evaluate QTG results.
- Assist Engineering Team with modifications, design changes, and software enhancements.
- Perform refurbishment and hardware modifications.
- Pursue knowledge and skills to enhance ability as a technical expert.
- Identify and coordinate efforts to correct training deficiencies.
- Assist Group Lead in the day-to-day operation of maintenance activities.
- Learn and comply with CAE Quality Management System.
- Provide customer service support and address customer needs in a timely manner.
- Perform logistics duties, including parts received, repair, and testing/validation.
- Perform housekeeping functions to maintain the simulators as required.
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- Perform tasks to support the technical services group as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS :
- Knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Demonstrated proficiency with all types of test equipment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with software diagnostics and utilities on at least 1 type of simulator.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting skills
- Run and evaluate required EASA ATG / QTG tests.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in-depth analysis and research for hardware modifications and upgrades.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with modifications, design changes, and software enhancements.
- Demonstrated ability to assist with the development and delivery of technical training for other technicians.
- Demonstrated ability as the - Technical Expert- on at least one major simulator system (i.e. motion, visual, aircraft systems, etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS-Office tools and suite
EDUCATION REQUIRED :
- 3-year technical degree or equivalent related training
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
- 4-5 years direct simulator experience with at least 3 years of relative simulator experience per assigned location
COMPLEXITY AND CREATIVITY - PROBLEM-SOLVING
JUDGEMENTS AND DECISIONS :
- Undertakes decisions and recommendations governed by general policy
- Exercises independent judgment in planning, scheduling, and organizing work assignments
- Exercises initiative in applying procedures to address unusual problem situations
Salary Bracket : 9 Lakhs to 11.5 Lakhs Per Annum