HR at Sinmec Engineering Services India Private Limited
Views:186 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sinmec Engineering Services - Senior Executive - Contract (5-7 yrs)
- Prepare tender lookout listo of draft contracts and provide proposed actions or recommendations.
- Address all queries with regards to tenders.
- Review and comment on tender analysis prepared by project stakeholders before it is presented to the Client.
Main Contracts :
- Provide contractual advise or interpretation when required
- Assist Project Manager in mitigating and performing risk assessment in contracts
- Provide assistance to Project Management Team in analysing Extension of Time
- Ensure proper project close out and any contract related requirement
- To provide guidance in decision-making on commercial terms and processes
Subcontracts and PO T&Cs :
- Oversee Subcontracts and Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Provide Assistance to Subcontract Matters from start to completion
- Communicate with internal disciplines and negotiate to Vendor for any Procurement matters related to terms and conditions
- Communicate with internal disciplines and negotiate to Subcontractor/Service Providers for any Subcontract matters
- Attend Commercial clarification with Vendor/Subcontractors/Service Providers
- Contractual advise and defend against Vendor/Service Provider/Subcontractor's claim
- Provide assistance to Project Management Team in analysing Subcontract Extension of Time or Variations
- Oversee all Subcontracts from Selection to Close-out
- Identify possible areas of dispute amongst the Consultant(s), Contractor(s) as well as Client(s) and take the necessary proactive measures.
- Manage disputes and provide resolution
- Review/draft letters and documents for and from third parties/internal disciplines and assist to propose solution
- Contractual advise and defend against any invalid claim to company
- Ensure commercial Claims/Variations/Documentations are in compliance with Contract and Procurement procedures
- Ensure contract related procedures are complied