Manager at Sirab Technologies
Views:1013 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Sirab Technologies - Automotive Engineer - Navigation/Control Systems (3-8 yrs)
- In System Simulation team, the candidate will be responsible to carry out system simulation activities and analysis for vehicle control technologies including vehicle dynamics modeling and control and drive by wire systems.
Description of main activities :
- Perform vehicle dynamics modeling and control system simulation and optimization to support early concept investigation and technology development
- Analyze and optimize vehicle dynamics control for parameters like stability, fuel efficiency, ride comfort etc
- Develop system models & concepts including high level control strategies
- Lead and develop activities in relation with system simulation methodologies
- PhD or Master's degree in Mechanical or Electronics Engineering with emphasis on Control Systems.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in the automotive industry
- Very good knowledge on both theoretical and practical aspects of applying Systems Control Theory to Vehicular Applications.
- Kinematic drivelines knowledge and expertise
- Few years in developing models in Matlab /Simulink
- Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Systems Engineering
- Good abilities to analyze and optimize system and vehicle performance for key metrics.