HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:150 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SIS Engineer (10-15 yrs)
Minimum10 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Fertilizer industry in maintenance department.
Technical Skills :
- Current, valid Functional Safety competency certificate (PRISM, CFSE, ISA, TUV) preferred.
- Experienced in the selection, specification, configuration, testing and maintenance of safety instrumented systems following ISA / ANSI -84. 00. 01 and IEC 61508/ 61511-1, NFPA 85 / 86
- Experience in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- SIS life cycle management activities which includes:
- SIL verification calculations and documentation
- Functional Safety Assessments
- Develop and /or support development of all SIS Functional Safety and SIS related deliverables
- Participate and facilitate Functional Safety Assessment, LOPA / SIL assignment review meetings
- Assist and complete MOC s, P&ID s, PHA s as they relate to SIS Instrumentation
- Hands on experience (both hardware and software wise) with YOKOGAWA Prosafe-RS, HIMA PLC; Mark VIeS;
- Experience in performing proof testing, Safety validation, Partial Stroke Test when the Plant is operational