HR at Kalinga Global Services
Views:180 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SIS Engineer (10-15 yrs)
Minimum10 years of experience in Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Fertilizer industry in maintenance department.
Technical Skills :
- Current, valid Functional Safety competency certificate (PRISM, CFSE, ISA, TUV) preferred.
- Experienced in the selection, specification, configuration, testing and maintenance of safety instrumented systems following ISA / ANSI -84. 00. 01 and IEC 61508/ 61511-1, NFPA 85 / 86
- Experience in Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) and Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA)
- SIS life cycle management activities which includes:
- SIL verification calculations and documentation
- Functional Safety Assessments
- Develop and /or support development of all SIS Functional Safety and SIS related deliverables
- Participate and facilitate Functional Safety Assessment, LOPA / SIL assignment review meetings
- Assist and complete MOC s, P&ID s, PHA s as they relate to SIS Instrumentation
- Hands on experience (both hardware and software wise) with YOKOGAWA Prosafe-RS, HIMA PLC; Mark VIeS;
- Experience in performing proof testing, Safety validation, Partial Stroke Test when the Plant is operational
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.