HR Manager at Sisir Radar Pvt Ltd
Views:139 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SISIR Radar - Engineer - Radio Frequency (5-10 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
Design & Development :
- Design RF circuits and systems from concept to production.
- Create RF system architectures and develop specifications in coordination with other teams.
Testing & Validation :
- Perform RF testing and validation to ensure designs meet product specifications.
- Troubleshoot and resolve RF-related issues during product development.
- Optimize RF circuits for performance, cost, and manufacturability.
- Analyze and improve existing RF designs to meet changing requirements.
- Produce technical documentation, including design notes, test procedures, and user manuals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, hardware engineers, and product managers, to deliver top-tier RF solutions.
- Support manufacturing teams during production and address RF-related queries.
Continuous Learning :
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in RF technology and integrate new concepts into designs.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, or a related field.
- Proven experience as an RF Engineer, preferably in the intended industry of employment (e.g., telecommunications, aerospace).
- Proficiency with RF simulation and modeling tools.
- Hands-on experience with RF testing equipment, such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.
- Strong understanding of RF principles, technologies, and design techniques.
Age : 30 - 45
- Must be willing to settle in Kolkata
- Solid understanding of RF systems, components, and design principles.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex RF problems.
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality and performance.
- Proficient in the use of software tools related to RF engineering.
Personal Attributes :
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solver
- Continuous learner
- Ability to work in lab environments.
- Capable of handling and working with small components.