Senior Busniess Analyst at Haarvard Management Consultants
Views:1788 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Site Construction Manager - Project Management (15-25 yrs)
Job Title : Site Manager
Years : 15 to 25 years
Qualification : Diploma /B.Tech (Civil Or Mechanical)
Location : Uttar Pradesh
Industry Preferred : Power / Energy (Thermal Power Only)
Skills Required :
1. Should be able to read P&ID, plant layout, erection drawings, Isometric drawings.
2. Should have strong working knowledge in Primavera / MS Project.
3. Should estimate a timescale for the project by close coordination with site manager and construction managers and contractors.
4. To monitor construction schedule and updating the Plan vs. Actual reports, to do mitigation on expected delays, intimating the deadlines and delays to the Site management by proper progress (S) curves, and presentation, progress management reports.
5. Monitoring the site daily execution of Contractors and reviews of daily progress.
6. Collecting the Daily/weekly/Monthly reports on site progress from subcontractors and vendor, need to follow up SOP documentation requirements.
7. Shall be able to write in English and Speak in English and Hindi.
8. Submission of daily/weekly /monthly (Manpower, Activity and progress) reports to the Customer / and project management site/HO.
9. Site Construction Acceleration/Prolongation schedule/ Cost Preparation/Risk management reports.
10. Establishing Document control of key correspondences data and reports.
11. Expertise in handling NTPC / BHEL Thermal Power Projects.
12. Chimney Construction of 275 m Height would be added advantage.