Senior Consultant at Freelancer
Views:63 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Site Coordinator - Construction (2-4 yrs)
- Visiting the site office to collect the entry application form and work commencement application form from the client.
- Filling the above application forms, attaching the company GST certificate, PAN certificate, EPF registration certificate, ESI registration certificate, undertaking letters given by the client etc, taking signatures of the MD or authorized person and submitting at site office. Undergoing induction to billing, safety, store and accounts departments of the client.
- Reading and understanding the room matrix (number of rooms in the project, building wise, floor wise, room type wise) and the room wise BOQ (equipment in each type of room)
- Reading and understanding the floor plans and locating the rooms in the Floor Plans and also locating the rooms in the project site right from construction stage
- Reading the shop drawings (floor layouts, Elevation/wall layouts, ceiling layouts, section/side view layouts) and understanding the location of equipment in ceiling (displays, projectors, speakers, cameras, antennas, routers, access points), in wall (displays, video walls, projectors, cameras, touch panels, button panels, room schedulers etc), in floor (retractors), on table (microphones, cable cubbys, face plates, retractors, touch panels, button panels, table top speakers etc), under table (microphone under table boxes, auto switchers, transmitters, receivers, wireless presentation devices etc) and in Rack (Digital signal processors, Amplifiers, conference control units, video switchers, scalars, transmitters, receivers, recorders, streamers, control processors, wireless microphone receivers, video conferencing codecs, network switches)
- Reading Audio, Video and Control Schematics to understand the cabling and installation involved
Coordinating with the PMC/Client and other vendors (in person, over whatsapp and over e-mail) at the site to get the raceways, conduits, power points, data points, junction boxes, cutouts in the furniture (for microphones, cable cubbys, face plates), cutouts in ceiling (for speakers, cameras, antennas, routers, access points), cutouts in walls (for button panel, touch panel, room schedulers) as per the shop drawings
- Providing markings of power points, data points and equipment cutouts in ceiling (for speakers, cameras, projectors, Antennas, sensors etc), tables (for AV face plates, cable cubbys, retractors, microphones etc), walls (button panel controllers, touch panels, room schedulers, Screen switches etc) and floor (for junction boxes) as per the shop drawings
- Updating the progress of site to the Project Manager by sharing photos/videos of the site on a daily basis in the initial stages of the construction and on a daily basis from the time interior finishing works start
Qualification : Diploma in Electrical and Electronics